Financial Accountants - Financial Services
Our client a leading Corporate Finance Institution are seeking individuals who have excellent business acumen and a desire to succeed in a progressive banking organisation. They provide a comprehensive relationship based banking service to top tier companies, financial institutions and commercial state companies in Ireland, UK, Europe and the USA. In addition to your accounting qualifications, they are interested in hearing from candidates who ideally possess the following:
- Credit assessment and credit management skills. Credit Training will also be provided to successful candidates
- Strong analytical skills together with an ability to think and act laterally and creatively
- Commitment to managing and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients through the provision of a first class quality customised service to a broad customer base
- Business acumen and capability to maximise Corporate/Commercial Banking's presence in the marketplace
- A significant level of comfort with IT office systems and financial modelling skills
- An ability to work on own initiative and interact as part of a highly motivated team
- Credit Analysis – the ability to analyse the credit worthiness and risk implications is essential in Corporate Banking.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifying and analysing issues and problems, developing solutions and using judgement to make sound and dependable decisions.
- Team Work – High levels of personal initiative and energy combined with the ability to contribute fully to a time dedicated to achieving the highest standards of customer service.
- Customer Relationship Building – Engaging internal & external customers so that they feel valued and have confidence in us to deliver a dependable and pioneering service.
Each of these teams aims to be proactive in bringing innovative and creative solutions to complex financial problems utilising the whole of the organisation's resources. The environment in which we operate is extremely dynamic, exciting and offers excellent career opportunities. While this is a credit role it will also involve contact with customers and intermediaries on a regular basis as well as interaction with colleagues across the organisation.
These roles will ideally suit accountants who have practice training and have decided upon a career in Financial Services. Candidates with ACA, ACCA & CIMA qualifications have gone on to forge rewarding careers in the area of commercial banking.