A senior credit risk analyst is needed to work as part of the credit management team for our client, a well known financial services organisation. The suitable candidate should have a minimum of 5 years risk analysis experience preferably within a banking institution. There is a competitive package on offer to the successful candidate and excellent career progression opportunities
- Facilitate the Bank's overall credit, portfolio and market risk management strategies through detailed analysis using information from a number of sources in order to determine accurate credit management information for the Bank.
- Ensure and assist in the production of accurate credit management information in order to maintain an acceptable level of asset quality for the organisation
- Report regularly to senior risk management in order to assist in the decision making process
- Provide strong support to the organisation's credit providers in the overall credit application/evaluation process
- Produce and maintain a quality database that that is centred on the organisation's credit risk area in order to provide specialist information about credit risk
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with all of the key stakeholders within the organisation
- Assist in identifying potential problem customers and / or industry sectors.
- Must have a 3rd level qualification in Business, Mathematics or IT programming
- Have a strong understanding of how credit policies help to streamline risk processes within a financial institution
- Must have minimum 5 years experience working in financial services particularly within a credit risk function