My client, one of Irelands leading business advisory and accountancy firms have experienced significant growth over the past 12 months and are now keen to grow their Tax department with the strategic appointment of a VAT Manager. This role will offer the right candidate sturgeon progression and a competitive remuneration package
- Working closely with a varied portfolio of national and international clients.
- Provide high quality VAT Advisory and Compliance Services to clients.
- Review/Manage work of junior staff.
- Participate in and bring forward business development initiatives to support the growth and development of the Tax Department and the provision of service to clients.
- Applicants must be qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) with minimum of 5 years’ experience in VAT.
- Be fully aware and conversant with Irish tax legislation and tax compliance obligations for clients.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of clients and staff.