DHRP is partnering a leading Tax Practice who is looking to expand their experienced Corporation Tax Senior to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity that will offer the right candidate a strong remuneration and excellent opportunity for progression
- Responsibility for a portfolio of both Irish and Multinational clients
- Liaising with clients and advising on all relevant tax issues
- Review of corporation tax computations and returns for large groups
- Preparation of technical arguments to support corporate tax filing position
- Researching and preparing detailed technical tax memorandums to support tax advisory projects (reorganisations, take-overs)
- Liaising with Revenue on clients behalf and seeking rulings on certain tax positions
- Reporting to and liaising with Managers, Directors and Partners on tax advisory projects
- Responsibility for training and monitoring trainees together with reviewing their work
- Liaising with other departments i.e. VAT, Audit and Transaction Services to ensure advice and projects are successfully completed
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) and member of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Superb technical skills and detailed knowledge of tax.
- Minimum of three and a half years in a professional tax environment
- Strong team leading, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong academic record
- Excellent drive, enthusiasm and commitment.