Location: Cork. Type: Contract. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH100115
My client, a large Financial Services organisation based in Cork City are looking to recruit a strong Accountant for a 12 month FTC.
- Responsible for the coordination of various system driven finance projects and initiatives.
- Analysis and documentation of current finance related processes with a view to standardisation, automation & elimination
- Analyse reporting and preparing requests for system enhancements
- Systems testing and User Acceptance Testing
- This role includes responsibility for defining and collecting user requirements and developing informative and user friendly solutions in finance business process streams
- Devising processes to centralise data and standardise in order to allow consistent reporting.
- Continually devising ways to improve existing processes
- Co-coordinating with others to ensure that benefits can be shared with as many groups as possible
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACA,CPA,CIMA)/Finance Degree
- At least 3-4 years post qualification experience in industry/practice
- Knowledge of financial software packages (eg Peoplesoft, JDE) would be highly beneficial
- Proven track record in implementing of financial/ERP applications is essential
- Strong skills in Process Mapping including excellent analytical skills with
a demonstrated ability to document and extensively analyse business processes
and workflows in order to identify, quantify and resolve issues
- Advanced standard in excel is an essential requirement