DHRP is proud to Partner a global brand who is in the process of setting up its European Centre in Dublin. They are looking for a Senior Accountant (Stock & Margin) to join the growing team. A minimum of 3 years’ experience required in an international company is a must. For more information on this exciting a unique opportunity please contact Suzanne on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6877160
- Stock valuation: Guarantee the reliability of the stock value
- Analysing the gross margin: Justify the possible issues and lead the resolution.
- Lead the possible project about stock and margin
- Relationship with the warehouse’s accountants
- Take part in the stock and margin process of the group
- Controlling the pricing structure of the items
- Have experience in supply or merchandise purchases accounting in the context of international purchases
- Have a diploma in Business, Finance or Accountancy.
- 3 years’ experience working in a large company (an international company with an important supply activity is a plus)
- Fluent in English
- Rigorous and conscientious
- Quick Learner
- Proactive: Solution finder
- Excel Proficiency
- Mobile in the short-term and open to frequent travels in Europe