A reputable FMCG business with extensive operations in Dublin West currently has a requirement for a Management Accountant to take responsibility for the control and reporting of overheads and costs. Working very closely with non-finance functions throughout the business, this position will suit a commercially astute qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with approximately 2/3 years post qualification experience within an FMCG environment.
You will be responsible for accurate month end reporting providing detailed insight into variance analysis to the head of your team in order to drive the business and increase efficiencies and drive down costs. All interested candidates must have previous experience with SAP. This is a very commercial and challenging position where the successful candidate will be involved in the strategic direction of the division.
- Compilation of Monthly Management Accounts & Monthly Information Pack
- Partnering with non-finance teams to ensure that pricing is captured and tracked and provide support to the business with regards providing non-finance functions detailed information to highlight where improvements are needed and recommendations on how to drive improvements
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated individual with proven track record in excelling in career to date
- Ambitious and commercial-minded
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with 2/3years PQE, with experience in FMCG Industry
- Experience with SAP