Location: Dublin 2. Type: Permanent. Salary: Negotiable . Reference# DH200285
Our client, one of Ireland’s top places to work is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join its growing Advisory team.
- Month-end close across multiple entities and delivery in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Income Statement and Balance Sheet Reviews, including Variance Analysis.
- Active stakeholder engagement, management and the development of strong relationships with our client across multiple locations.
- Actively assisting with finance function enhancement and transition.
- Project management of ad hoc activities.
- Working with state of the art ERP and finance function management systems.
- Liaising with the client’s external auditors.
- Promoting and enhancing the team both internally and externally through active involvement in team activities.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or hold an equivalent IFAC qualification
- An understanding of US GAAP
- Passion and knowledge of IT skills and systems, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft office; specifically Excel
- you will love detail, and be able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- be logical and a natural problem solver, where you are happy to resolve issues as they arise;
- you will be highly articulate, a strong communicator, with good report writing ability and a commercial sense where you learn quickly and keep abreast of developments (US GAAP, SOX);
- you are resilient and have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- be ambitious and have an Interest in improving processes through Technology
- working experience of SAP or ERP experience is desirable