Finance Transformation Manager
Our client a leading Strategy Firm has a number of senior career opportunities for people with experience of large scale Finance Transformation and Shared Services projects. These are challenging and fulfilling opportunities with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly. The opportunities will offer candidates excellent career progression and a strong remuneration package.Candidates will get an opportunity to work on some large scale transformation programmes to assist large organisations reduce its cost base, increase efficiency and the quality of information, and improve decision making through our four core areas - finance operating model design; performance management (including financial planning & analysis / close, consolidation and reporting); shared services design and implementation; and outsourcing advisory.
- Finance processes improvement
- Shared services implementation
- Outsourcing advisory
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
- Business performance management
- Financial close, consolidation and reporting
- Providing quality advice to clients based on experience and leading industry practice.
- Prior consulting experience in finance transformation or significant roles in large scale finance transformation projects in industry is essential.
- Typically qualified accountant with ACA, CIMA or other accounting qualification, and a strong academic record.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical.
- Ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines, and produce quality deliverables.