Finance Improvement Manager
We are looking to recruit experienced Finance Improvement Manager to join one of Ireland leading employers. The role will give the right candidate an opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects including transformations, strategy, and structure, processes, reporting requirements and assistance with major projects impacting the finance function.
- Delivery of advisory services to clients related to the finance function, including structure, processes, reporting requirements, and major projects impacting the function
- Managing and developing a team of professionals in this space
- Business and market development activities
- Successful applicants should have a strong finance function or related professional services background
- Required for these roles are the following skills, experience and background
- Experience in the successful delivery of improvement/change projects in the finance function
- Qualified accountant with practical experience of accounting functions
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong appreciation of finance systems
- Excellent team leading, interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Process improvement;
- Finance function strategy.