DHRP are delighted to partner a leading Financial Services organisation who is looking to recruit a Financial Administrator to their growing team. This role will support both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Functions in the Finance Department. The focus of the role is the day to day tasks of the Finance Function, ensuring that these tasks are completed within agreed deadlines. The ideal candidate would be a team player with a positive attitude towards the role and other team members and also be willing to help out on additional tasks when required.
- Accounts Payable Tasks
- Manage the day to day accounts payable process.
- Processing invoices and credit cards in our Quikbooks Ledger ensuring internal controls are maintained.
- Making weekly payments to suppliers within the agreed payment terms
- Manage the supplier ledger in quickbooks to ensure transactions are recorded accurately and in a timely manner
- Accounts receivable
- Collections of client outstanding invoices.
- Preparing Monthly invoices and credit notes as required.
- Distributing monthly statements and following up with clients on the outstanding payment.
- Manage the accounts receivable ledger.
- Assisting with bank postings and reconciliations when required.
- Other AdHoc tasks and general finance administration.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment – i.e. experience in a Finance Department, along with the third qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Be flexible and adaptable as required.
- Confidential and reliable.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and be capable of working on own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge and command of Microsoft Suite (in particular Excel).
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An effective communicator.