DHRP are partnering a well know Financial Services organisation in Dublin 4 who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team. The focus of the role is the day to day tasks of the Finance Function, ensuring that these tasks are completed within agreed deadlines. The ideal candidate would be a team player with a positive attitude towards the role and other team members and also be willing to help out on additional tasks when required. If you are looking for a new opportunity in a growing Irish business please contact Suzanne for details.
- Month end reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors Ledger
- Assisting with bank postings and reconciliations when required.
- Prepare prepayments and accruals monthly
- Assist with Management Accounts pack when required
- Adhere to strict month end deadlines for all tasks
- Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
- Support the collections process
- Monitor preparation of monthly invoices and credit notes as required
- Following up with clients on outstanding payment when required
- Manage the accounts receivable ledger
- Periodic monitoring of debtors
- Support Accounts Payable function when required
- Any ad hoc queries/tasks that may arise
- 3 years experience in a similar environment – i.e. experience in a Finance Department - Credit Control, Accounts receivable or Accounts Prep along with a third qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable
- Excellent telephone manner and prior experience in client interactions
- Be flexible and adaptable as required.
- Confidential and reliable.
- Ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and be capable of working on own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge and command of Microsoft Suite (in particular Excel).
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise tasks.