Our client a leading organisation in Dublin 2 is looking to recruiting an Accounting Technician to join their Finance R&D team. This is an exciting opportunity that will allow the right candidate to be exposed to new and exciting technologies and state-of-the art innovations in a wide range of industries whilst working for one of Ireland’s top employers.
- Working in a cross functional team environment to complete R&D tax credit claims for small, medium and large companies.
- Analysing financial information and preparing reports detailing qualifying R&D projects.
- Liaising with/assisting technical teams in respect of claims
- Interacting with clients in relation to eligible expenditure
- Reviewing and analysing detailed financial information
- Preparing presentations and client communications
- Planning, organising and executing engagements on time and within budget.
- Successfully developing and managing client relationships
- Developing an understanding of the R&D tax credit scheme
- Assisting with fees and budgets
- A fully qualified accounting technician and a member of the Institute of Accounting Technicians.
- An absolute minimum of three years post qualification experience, in a busy accounting environment or similar.
- Demonstrable numerical skills/analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, exceptional oral and written communications capabilities