Accountant - Outsourcing
DHRP are partnering one of Ireland’s leading employers who is looking to appoint an Accountant to their growing Outsourcing team. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete all financial & accounting engagements for a growing diverse portfolio of clients.
If you are an ambitious accountant who is interested in working in a growing team who provide a holistic service to start-up and dynamic growing clients than please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Suzanne on 01 6877160.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and cash flow forecasts with appropriate variance analysis and business commentary for discussion with clients
- preparation of financial statements for audit exempt clients and liaising directly with client auditors on any matters arising
- Preparation of client-specific management reporting packs including relevant key performance indicators and business analysis to support the business decision making
- Access to and training on a number of accounting systems
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships; client facing encouraged as much as possible
- Planning and coordination of all client requirements within an agreed timeframe to optimise client service delivery
- Managing assignments within appropriate budget and resource allocations
- Manage trainees while on a client assignment
- Responsible for the development and mentoring of trainees.
- Minimum 3 years' experience required;
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- Strong technical knowledge;
- Experience in preparation of management accounts with relevant business commentary;
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- Capable of working on your own initiative;
- Ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.